пятница, 21 декабря 2007 г.

Lace Lampshade

Last night I finished lace lampshade for my hall. Hurray!

At the basis vintage doily pattern "Hemlock Ring" (1942) from The Canadian Spool Cotton Company with my modifications, border of lampshade is my own pattern. The border of lampshade I altered several times. Me it was desirable to obtain flat edge without the festoons. I knit it in mercerize cotton 330m/50g on 2.5mm needles.

I purchased the body of lamp in our local store IKEA. It wonderfully approached the already half finished lampshade.

finished lampshade
Happy knitting!

1 комментарий:

  1. What a beautiful shade it is. I do hope that you had a lovely Christmas and I look forward to seeing more of your lovely projects again in the future.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Спасибо, что оставили комментарий, это очень ценно для меня!