пятница, 16 ноября 2007 г.

Niebling Oak doily


I have made it!

I have finished the my first Niebling project last night. It's a Niebling Oak doily. The pattern is from old german Anna Magazine (August 1985).
I knit it in mercerize cotton 330m/50g on 2.5mm needles.
I start doily two weeks ago and knitted it almost every everning. I'm very happy with the result!


You can see the doily here before pinned it.
Niebling Oak doily in progress

The test thread for Niebling Oak doily. For examination I knitted small doily from Lea Special magazine. Doily diameter 42 cm, I knit it on 2.5mm needles.
Happy knitting!

1 комментарий:

  1. J'aime j'aime ton blog et toutes les choses que tu fait avec autant de beauté. Moi aussi, j'admire les napperons de Herbert Niebling.
    Toutes mes félicitations pour vos créations.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Спасибо, что оставили комментарий, это очень ценно для меня!