вторник, 3 июня 2008 г.

Botanical flowers from Lanarte

I'm having so much fun stitching my Lanarte!

At last week I have began working on beautiful designs from Lanarte #34925 Iris Botanical and #34926 Rosa Botanical.


I replace included in kit 30ct Ecru linen by 36ct Edinburgh Antique White linen from Zweigart.

Linen was dying by coffee/black tea. I boiled a cup of water with 3 black tea bags and spoon of ground coffee. This composition used as a paint, I apply it to dry fabric by stiff brush. I used the citric acid solution as fixing agent. Finished fabric to iron by hot iron. Wash and dry, this is the result..so beautiful an antique looking.

I made good progress in my Lanarte for 5 days and I'm loving it!

Rosa botanical progress
Happy stitching!

3 комментария:

  1. Wow! I am so impressed! You've changed my way of thinking about stitching. You make such beautiful and very stylish things! It's awesome!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ваши работы просто чудесные!
    У меня еще не такой опыт, как у вас,скажите, а чем ткань из комплекта отличается от той, на которую вы заменили? Изменился ли размер вышивки?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Я меняла ткань только потому, что мне надо было вписать вышивки в уже готовый интерьер, их размер немного уменьшился. На самом деле никакой необходимости в замене ткани нет.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Спасибо, что оставили комментарий, это очень ценно для меня!