суббота, 14 июня 2008 г.

DROPS top with lace pattern




Pattern: 107-8 DROPS top with lace pattern
Source: Garnstudio & Drops Design
Size: M
Yarns: Gizza from MODEN, 125 meters/50 grams, 100% mercerized cotton yarn, colorway 155
Needles: 3.0 Addi circular.

Started: June 8 2008
Finished: June 14 2008

It's finished and I'm still more then happy with the result!
I didn't followed the instructions for a length, I made the top part shorter.

I really liked to knit by Drop instructions. Perhaps I will try to do some thing from Garnstudio pattern.

Knitting progress

Finished top

Detail
Happy knitting!

1 комментарий:

  1. Hi, I love your blog, I from Brazil,I have a blog on tb craft in general and now I'm offering my readers to download the magazine found the net, http://agulhaetricot.blogspot.com, visit me, and also appears in my online shop Maison Carré by Tita, http://maisontitacarre.blogspot.com, kiss.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Спасибо, что оставили комментарий, это очень ценно для меня!